We are one of the leading manufacturers specializing in designing
and manufacturing magnetic products with 12 years.
|Material:||NdFeB, Grade N42|
|Shape:||Disc & Cylinder|
|Dimensions:||1" dia. x 1/8" thick|
|Plating/Coating||Nickel, Zinc, Nickel-Cu-Nickel, Rubber, Epoxy, Gold, Silver.|
|Pull force||0.54 lbs|
|Surface Field:||3498 Gauss|
|Max Operating Temp:||80ºC|
|Quality System:||ISO9001:2008, REACH,RoHS, Sedex|
|Packaging detail:||Standard air and vessel package or according to customers’ request|
|Delivery time:||10 - 15 days, according to the order|
Buyer Guide :
In order to quote you the best price quickly . please provide the
1. Product size . grade . coating. ect
2. Order quantity
3. Attached the drawing if customized
4. Any special packing or other requirement
1. Make sure keep the magnets are out of reach children and pets,it
is not a TOY, and small magnets will pose a choking hazard.
2. Watch your fingers, as they are very strong magnets, which are
difficult to pull apart and fly together quickly from far away,so
it is very easy to pinch fingers between attracting poles.
3. Keep the magnets far way from medical devices, electronic
products,and magnetic media, as our magnets have strong magnetic
fields which may affect and/or disrupt the functioning of these
medical devices,electronic products,and magnetic media.
4. Magnets are fragile, they can crack, chip, or shatter if allowed
to slam against each other. so make sure handle with care, eye
protection glasses should be worn when handling magnets, due to
launching of small magnetic pieces at high speeds if shattering